Law Journal Y! Alert: Legal Blog Watch ~ lawyer,attorney,legal information
User-agent: * Allow: /

Search This Blog

SEARCH

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Y! Alert: Legal Blog Watch


Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Legal Blog Watch


Friday's Three Burning Legal Questions
Here are today's three burning legal questions, along with the answers provided by the blogosphere. 1) Question: I've had these license plates for months! Why did the Secretary of State Police just come to my office, take my plates reading "GIV ME A" off my car and shred them? Answer: Sometimes it takes a complaint or two from motorists for the state's license plate people to catch on and ban a particular license plate. Let me guess -- are you driving a Hummer? (Chicago Sun-Times, The off-color personalized license plates that are banned in Illinois) 2) Question: I stabbed my friend. However, in my defense, I believe I am a vampire and he would not let me suck his blood for a second time. That's justified, right? Answer: Unjustified! (Arizona Republic, Chandler 'vampire' gets three years probation) 3) Question: I'm working security at the county building. This guy is carrying a pitchfork as a "protest" and insists on bringing it in with him. Can I tell him he cannot come in with the pitchfork? Answer: If you let people come in with holstered handguns, then you may be required to let this guy in with his holstered pitchfork. (Volokh Conspiracy,...
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

0 comments:

Post a Comment