Law Journal Y! Alert: Legal Blog Watch ~ lawyer,attorney,legal information
User-agent: * Allow: /

Search This Blog

SEARCH

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Y! Alert: Legal Blog Watch


Yahoo! Alerts
My Alerts

The latest from Legal Blog Watch


The Day's Three Burning Legal Questions
Here are today's three burning legal questions, along with the answers provided by the blogosphere. 1) Question: I've been watching the Raj Rajaratnam/Galleon insider trading case like a hawk. There's no way he is going to be convicted. In fact, I'd say there was at best a 25 percent chance of a conviction. How can I profit on this? Answer: If you are willing to put your money where your mouth is, and you are correct, you could make a bundle by placing a wager on Intrade where the current betting line is 94 percent in favor of a conviction. (Intrade, Raj Rajaratnam to be found guilty of at least one count of insider trading is 94% probable) 2) Question: I just painted my kitchen with some "odorless" Benjamin Moore Natura paint. And yet my house now stinks so badly that I can't even stay in my home. How can I profit on this? Answer: Perhaps you would like to join a class action lawsuit filed by your fellow citizens who were also surprised to have a smelly house? (Consumerist, Lawsuit: Benjamin Moore's Odorless Paint Actually Quite Stinky) 3) Question: I've been reading my ex-wife's highly entertaining blog about her...
 

CREATE MORE ALERTS:

Auctions - Find out when new auctions are posted

Horoscopes - Receive your daily horoscope

Music - Get the newest Album Releases, Playlists and more

News - Only the news you want, delivered!

Stocks - Stay connected to the market with price quotes and more

Weather - Get today's weather conditions




You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

0 comments:

Post a Comment